Feb 11, 2006, 10:15 PM EDT
610 WIP just reported that Iverson’s locker has been cleaned out and his name plate removed.
No deal has been made as of the buzzer of the Sixers/Blazers game. The Sixers lost their 8th straight. I caught the end of it. Iggy missed a desperation three that would have won it. I kept waiting for Marc Zumoff and Steve Mix to say Allen Iverson’s name. I just wanted to hear his name. Rumor has it A.I. squashed a deal that would have sent him to Charlotte. How does Iverson have that control?
11,348 in attendance. Pathetic.
This shit is starting to get really sad.
UPDATE: Joe Juliano of the Inquirer has more on the empty locker.
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Scott B on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money