Jan 18, 2005, 11:12 AM EST
Pretty Interesting cut from Atlanta’s Monday press conference. Nothing as entertaining as FredEx, but apparently TO was calling up one of the Falcon’s who he is boys with and told them he is going to play. No shot in hell he plays, but you gotta love TO; toying with them like that.
Link: Jim Mora Monday PC – 1/17/05.
Q: Can you talk about Terrell Owens being out. Obviously that’s a huge loss for the Eagles.
Mora: I got the call this morning from T.O. already. He says he’s playing. He didn’t call me. He called Jimmy Farris. He said: ‘Hey, you tell Jim I might be there. I might be there.’ And I’ll tell you what, he’s such a tremendous competitor. You know, I was so fortunate to work with him for the years I did in San Francisco. There aren’t many players who I have as much respect for on the football field as T.O. because he brings a rare dimension to this game. I mean, he’s a scary player. And you know what? Old 81 might just trot out on the field Sunday. Who knows? But I think that the player who have had to step up and fill in for him have done a great job. When they’re playing real games – and really their first real game without T.O. was the other day – their receivers made plays. And to me, that’s a sign of a good football team. A good football team is one that they lose a star, they lose a starter and they just keep marching. That’s a credit to Andy Reid and their personnel department and then their players just accepting the challenge.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages