Feb 22, 2006, 7:45 AM EDT
This is pretty out there and insane so I thought I would pass it along. ESPN: Bear crashed kids hockey game, meets Mrs. Chuck Norris:
One Wednesday evening earlier this month, Angyiou was walking near
the village community center with her two sons when a group of children
playing street hockey nearby started shouting and pointing frantically.
Angyiou, 41, turned around and saw a polar bear sizing up her 7-year-old son.
She told the children to run and raced around to get between the
bear and her son. Then she started kicking and punching the animal,
according to police reports.
In a flash, the bear swatted her in the face and
she fell on her back. With the bear on top of her, Angyiou began
kicking her legs in a bicycle-pedaling motion. She was swatted once
more and rolled over, but the bear moved toward her again.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money