Feb 16, 2006, 12:02 AM EST
Not that there’s anything wrong with that. The article is one of those, you have to read it all to get the full effect. But in the first couple lines alone, Johnny Weir, gold medal hopeful in figure skating, calls Vai, former Philadelphia Eagle, "honey" and refers to himself as a "princess."
He showed up a half hour late and when he did, I wasn’t quite sure it was him. I didn’t realize how tiny he is. He might be the only guy I’d describe as "petite." …
I don’t mean the fashion. I mean the sizes. Most women would kill to have his body. Five-nine and I’d guess 125 pounds. That would make him the same size as my wife.
Dude’s from Amish country, Quarryville, PA to be exact. I’m sorry, I don’t really know why I posted this, perhaps my sister will find it interesting. More on Johnny Weir:
-All sorts of videos.
-Video of Weir talking about how he used to skate on frozen cornfields in Pennsylvania.
-Vai and Weir go shopping [NBC10]
-Johnny Weir Has Had It Up To Here with Your Rules [Deadspin]
-Why Johnny Weir Rocks [OutSports]
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return