Sep 2, 2005, 11:40 AM EDT
Two of my favorite things collide at ESPN’s Page2 today: Sports and Entourage. Jason Whitlock does a "fantasy draft" of the Entourage main five. His thoughts on Johny Drama were rather funny:
No. 2 on my draft board is Johnny Drama. He’s Terrell Owens. Drama is
all messed up. He’s insecure because his little brother got the good
looks and all the attention from their parents. Drama acts out to get
attention, but you can tell he’s hurting on the inside. But as screwed
up as he is, Drama delivers on Sundays. When he crapped out of his
Movie of the Week deal with Brooke Shields because he hit a hard six at
the wrong time, I contend that was the funniest moment in the history
of sitcoms. Drama is a diva who is well worth the trouble.
I’ve had many a conversation discussing Terrell Owens mental state. He obviously has some issues that stem from way back. But like Whitlock says, T.O. may be a diva who is well worth the trouble. Just as long as he gets us a parade.
I think Whitlock is a little off point on Eric. Eric seems to be the only character who would stick up for Vince when it came right down to it. Sure, Drama is his bro, but Drama might sell out Vince for some new calf implants. "E" wouldn’t let anyone mess with his boy Vince. Whitlock’s dream season finale:
OK, here’s my fantasy ending to Season 2: Sloan convinces Eric to take
Ari’s old job; Drama convinces Vince to stick with Ari; Turtle gets Dr.
Dre to collaborate with Saigon; and Vince, in a Mandy-induced drunken
stupor, gets in a serious car accident.
That would be one hell of an episode. I just hope we get more drunken Ari dancing to some Stevie Wonder.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money