Jan 17, 2005, 2:45 PM EDT
The Sixers won their sixth straight last night. Read this opening paragraph from today’s Inky piece on last nights win over the Raptors:
TORONTO – He looked like a candidate for the NBA’s All-Star Weekend three-point shooting contest. He was spotting up along the baseline, releasing the ball in marvelous rhythm, even pump-faking when necessary.
You would think this would have to be about A.I. and in fact it is, but the other A.I. With all the turmoil in Iggles land, the Sixers are quietly rolling along impressively. During the off season, many basketball experts noted how Iggy was working hard to get a jumper and if he developed one he could be a legitimate star.
Keep your eye on Andre, he could be a special player someday.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money