Feb 3, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Kobayashi blew the competition away at Friday morning’s Wing Bowl by downing 337 wings which destroyed the old record. After the competition, Kobi said he could fit another 100 or so in his stomach.
Ryan Petzar got the pleasure of enjoying the aroma of the postgame locker room following Kobi’s big win at Wing Bowl XX. He talked to Kobi who told him about not being filled to the brim just yet.
now, I think I could eat them,” the newly minted Wing Bowl champion
Takeru Kobayashi told me about an hour after his coronation. “Not if it
was a competition, but if you brought them to me, I’d take my time. But I
could fit 100 more in,” he said while patting his distended stomach.
Who wants to go to Chickie’s for some wings before the 76ers game tonight?
>>Kobayashi: I could eat a hundred more wings [Philly.com]
|psudrozz on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|willh888 on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|Hockey on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money