Feb 3, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Kobayashi blew the competition away at Friday morning’s Wing Bowl by downing 337 wings which destroyed the old record. After the competition, Kobi said he could fit another 100 or so in his stomach.
Ryan Petzar got the pleasure of enjoying the aroma of the postgame locker room following Kobi’s big win at Wing Bowl XX. He talked to Kobi who told him about not being filled to the brim just yet.
now, I think I could eat them,” the newly minted Wing Bowl champion
Takeru Kobayashi told me about an hour after his coronation. “Not if it
was a competition, but if you brought them to me, I’d take my time. But I
could fit 100 more in,” he said while patting his distended stomach.
Who wants to go to Chickie’s for some wings before the 76ers game tonight?
>>Kobayashi: I could eat a hundred more wings [Philly.com]
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return