May 27, 2008, 3:41 PM EDT
Here’s the latest "viral video" attempt by Nike and Kobe Bryant that includes Chris "Party Boy" Pontius and Weeman of Jackass fame. As a follow up to the fairly popular Aston Martin stunt, Kobe and his new friends fill a pool up with some snakes and strangeness ensues.
Weeman and Steve-O both take plunges into the pool of Indiana Jones nightmares. Then Kobe, with some obvious computer assistance, does his best Dr. J from the foul line impersonation over the snake filled pool.
SportsByBrooks has the transcript of Kobe talking about the "assistance" he had in the stunt.
Now, also in Kobe related news: I found myself pulling for the Lakers over the weekend in their match up with the Spurs. Has my Kobe hatred gone soft after the Sixers haven’t played a meaningful game against the Philly kind-of-native in years?
What’s your take on Kobe. Yay or nay?
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money