Dec 12, 2005, 10:50 AM EDT
Adding to the belief that Terrell Owens has some issues he needs to figure out.
"I do have a problem when I don’t feel like I’m involved enough,"
he said. "I know I can make a difference. That’s not me being arrogant.
I just know what I bring to the table. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be here.
… I want to win. I came here to help this team win."
spoke the entire 45 minutes the locker room was open to reporters,
passionately describing his feelings on many subjects. He even revealed
that the ongoing issues he’s faced the last few months, from a
hamstring injury in training camp to an accidental overdose, have
driven him to "sit in my house in the dark" instead of having much of a
Looks like someone is looking for people to feel sorry for him if you ask me.
-’Why Am I Here?’ [SI.com]
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money