Jan 22, 2006, 10:10 AM EDT
Nobody likes to see a player go down with an ACL tear which will cause him to miss the entire season and likely portions of next season. Even bitter rivals can put the past behind them and wish the fallen well. Right? Wrong. Terrell Owens says Donovan should expect no get well soon message from the sleepy Cowboy.
Donovan McNabb shouldn’t expect a “Get well soon” text message from Terrell Owens.
“Absolutely not,” Owens said Tuesday.
T.O., don’t you remember McNabb sending you one following your reported
suicide attempt that turned out to be an accidental overdose?
not even going there, dude,” Owens said, laughing and shaking his head.
“I wouldn’t even make up a story like that. It’s not even worth it.
Just not even worth it.”
I guess we should have expected nothing less from Mr. Owens.
>>McNabb won’t hear from T.O. [Reading Eagle]
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money