Aug 2, 2006, 11:12 AM EDT
In the Inqurier a few days ago they mentioned Philly being a very possible choice for an MLS team. Likely taking the Wizards out of Kansas City. I wonder if the Wizards get more fan support than the Royals?
July 1 was the last day of Rowan’s exclusive negotiating rights with
the league, Kuhns told the Star. Another investor could approach the
league about putting a team in Philadelphia, he said.
I’d be all for an MLS team coming to the area. With the recent excitement of the World Cup, I could get behind a new team. And if nothing else, Philly fans could find a new reason to tailgate.
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money