Mar 7, 2005, 8:23 AM EDT
The Eagles are playing the salary cap game which they seem to do so well. I’ll be sad to see Reese go. He was a great special teamer, and a good presence in the locker room. The Eagles seem to have a lot of faith in Mike Labinjo.
Reese, 31, said last week that he had yet to receive an offer from the Eagles but was still hopeful he would return. A team source said that the Eagles were in negotiations with linebacker Keith Adams and that they were not likely to re-sign both Adams and Reese along with Jeremiah Trotter because they believe they have enough depth with Mike Labinjo and Greg Richmond.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money