Feb 9, 2005, 7:18 PM EDT
Donovan is in Hawaii with many of the other Eagles and contrary to what Hank Fraley, Runyan, and Freddie Mitchell were reporting on Monday and Tuesday, McNabb is claiming he wasn’t sick. Whether he was sick or not, there had to be something wrong with him, this seems obvious to me. Three of the players in the huddle wouldn’t just make this up. Its a weird story, but doesn’t do anything to change the fact that we lost the Superbowl.
"No, I wasn’t sick and no, I didn’t throw up," McNabb said. "If people want to use that as an excuse for why we lost, that’s not the way it was, but I’ll put it on my shoulders. I’ll take the blame."
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money