Jan 24, 2008, 12:01 PM EDT
After the injury updates, he quickly addressed the QB situation, then moved on to the need to have fewer turnovers, which he takes responsibility for (shocking, I know). Next came some position-by-position praise for the Cards, including saying they have the best pair of WRs in the league (wouldn’t know what that’s like around these parts). That should instill some confidence for this week’s game.
When asked if 5 is the QB for the rest of the season, Reid responded affirmatively, but not very convincingly at first.
Sal Pal pressed him hard again on what benching McNabb accomplished, and Reid evaded, then b-slapped him a little.
Reid closed by saying, "Donovan’s the quarterback for this football team."
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money