May 20, 2009, 9:45 AM EST
As if their errors on the field weren't enough to spin the news cycle in New York, now even the Mets fans are getting in on it. Last Wednesday, during a game against the Braves, a woman was in the bathroom when she somehow dropped her gold tooth into the toilet. Coulda happened to anyone. So, not one to just be flushing away some mouth bling, she went in there and tried to retrieve it with her hand. She's got a gold tooth, ya know she's hardcore… And, as you might have surmised from the title, she became hopelessly stuck.
But they could not pry her loose on their own.
He rushed to the scene from his company's Jamaica headquarters 7.2 miles away, the sources said.
The anxious victim, meanwhile, could only wait as the toilet continued to flush over her arm.
At one point, she became more entertaining than the game — which the Mets lost 8-7 — as fans gathered outside the bathroom near Section 338 to see the off-field action.
So this obviously begs the question… What possession would you deem worthy of a little stadium-toilet-spelunking?
Hat tip to Rhea Hughes of WIP for the find.
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages