May 20, 2009, 9:45 AM EDT
As if their errors on the field weren't enough to spin the news cycle in New York, now even the Mets fans are getting in on it. Last Wednesday, during a game against the Braves, a woman was in the bathroom when she somehow dropped her gold tooth into the toilet. Coulda happened to anyone. So, not one to just be flushing away some mouth bling, she went in there and tried to retrieve it with her hand. She's got a gold tooth, ya know she's hardcore… And, as you might have surmised from the title, she became hopelessly stuck.
But they could not pry her loose on their own.
He rushed to the scene from his company's Jamaica headquarters 7.2 miles away, the sources said.
The anxious victim, meanwhile, could only wait as the toilet continued to flush over her arm.
At one point, she became more entertaining than the game — which the Mets lost 8-7 — as fans gathered outside the bathroom near Section 338 to see the off-field action.
So this obviously begs the question… What possession would you deem worthy of a little stadium-toilet-spelunking?
Hat tip to Rhea Hughes of WIP for the find.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money