Jan 14, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
Being that it's a Friday, this is our job, and we don't have much to do, we decided to tweet at Eagles quarterback @MikeVick this afternoon. You know, for kicks. If you follow Vick on Twitter, you'll know that he often retweets some of his followers who ask for a retweet and also mention why they deserve one. Vick also recently mentioned that he was abandoning traditional greetings for a standard salutation, "We just going to #salute each other for now on. Saying good morning and good afternoon is getting kinda boring!"
Hey, whatever works. But we tweaked it a bit and tweeted at him. Ignore the fact that our tweet is riddled with grammatical errors for a minute.
"@MikeVick can I get a RT for those of us blogging in our parents basements???? #salude"
Not only did Vick RT a RT of our original tweet, he encouraged us to "keep grinding," but he also changed our tongue in cheek "salude" to his preferred "salute."
Maybe Michael Vick has a career in editing after his football career is over. We're really starting to like Michael Vick off of the field.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money