Mar 24, 2006, 12:01 AM EDT
Apparently, that is what the city of Minneapolis looks like. I’ll be heading there today to watch my Boston College Eagles face the number 1 seeded Villanova Wildcats. What is there to do in Minneapolis? I have no idea, they likely have bars, and I have tickets to a few basketball games to help me waste some time. I look forward to hitting on some Villanova girls and perhaps even better, some Florida girls. Georgetown, not so much. I’ll be on a search all weekend to do a shot with Troy Bell, a Minnesota native, although part of me thinks he may be balling it up in Europe somewhere.
With Duke getting knocked out, I’d say that increases Villanova’s chances of advancing. I’m predicting ‘Nova will win 76-68.
Look for some phone camera pics throughout the weekend. Perhaps an update or two depending on the amount of beverages consumed and how on point Kang’s game is all weekend. If your watching on television, look for a normal looking white BC fan next to a crazy looking Asian BC fan with his face painted.
Let’s go Eagles.
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Jason R. on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return