Mar 20, 2006, 12:01 AM EDT
I picture it to be a Monday night game in South Philly, perhaps the home opener, the media frenzy behind the game is in full force. Some sort of desperate housewives-esque intro to the first ever Monday night game on ESPN. The Cowboys come to town, T.O. catches a long touchdown pass to put Dallas up 7. He stands in the endzone and he flaps his wings.
T.O. can have the last laugh. How do you think he will celebrate a TD at the Linc?
-Sixers have no answer, drop fourth straight. [ESPN]
-Philly fans have nothing on those futbol hooligans. [Deadspin]
-Get your hands on a 1.19 million dollar ride. The worlds 10 most expensive cars. [Wired]
-I just wasted 4 minutes of my life watching this video about the Eagles cheerleader tryouts. [Eagles.com]
-The Inquirer among top 10 sports pages. [Philly.com]
-Do you use a Gillette Fusion? The Moore’s Law of razors. [Economist]
-I don’t like Alex, but Izzy is a bitch too. I’m starting to like Grey’s Anatomy less and less.
-The Sopranos.. I don’t know. I think Meadow should ditch Finn and get herself a nice Italian named Enrico.
Sick, sick, sick dunk over the weekend:
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money