Apr 18, 2005, 7:13 AM EDT
- What the Hell is Terrell Owens complaining about. If he sits out games next year he will lose roughly $200k per game. You want to tell the guy to shut up.. but then you realize.. that is NOT going to happen. In case you missed the Page2 article challenging T.O. to a debate.
- Photo highlights from this weekend in sports and females.. #3 is scary.
- Only 5 days till Draft day for the Eagles.
- Random thought of the day: The Yankees are 4-8 while the Expos are 8-4.
- The Bling which Philly deperately needs.
- For all of you Star Wars/Napolean Dynamite fans out there.
- I know many of you will be excited about this link.
- Man upset about his penile surgery bombs shit.
- Loyal readers of the700Level.com are familiar with our pals over at BryanMKang.com.. well all his hard work has finally paid off, he made it on the news in Long Island. Watch the video off of this link and you may catch a glimpse of everyone’s favorite Asian hard at work.
- This DBP brought to you by the word CONCLAVE:
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money