Dec 4, 2004, 2:26 PM EDT
These are just a handful of posts I thought summarize the season, part 1. I’m just a normal fan like everyone else who happens to write his thoughts on the Phillies. I’ve never claimed to be a baseball genius.
It just hurts to see Ryan Howard, a great young talent, be sent down
while other players like Jose Offerman making the squad simply due to
- Phillies win on opening day!
- When you start writing about the Phillies winning before they actually win.
- Phillies fans booing after series lose to Expos due to Philly perpetually losing?
- Charlie Manuel says Worrell and Cormier are throwing like 31 year olds. !@#$?
- Remember the Phillies starting five started off hot?
- Howard Eskin digs for clams.
- SI had the Phillies ranked better than the Yanks and Red Sox.
- Why I loved JRoll even in April.
- The Level’s first home game of the year was a success.
- We watched Sid look silly and the Mets beat the Phils.
- I was on Sportscenter.
- Frustration with Bobby A’s fielding, Polanco played left field?
- Forgetting it was an early start, more JRoll love.
- Beerleaguer first called for Howard in the end of April.
- Jose Offerman was not good.
- The Level crew made the road trip out to Wrigley Field to watch the Fightins play. Great weekend. Where should we go next year?
- I love Chase.
- Bobby Abreu made a tough catch!
- SI recognized in May that JRoll was a top hitter.
- JRoll thinks Philly fans aren’t patient.. How long have we been waiting for a championship? Please, Jimmy.
- Phillies split series with Cincy, nice picture of Griffey at CBP and Byrd gets traded.
- Bobby A was on fire and Pedro (Napoleon) sang songs at CBP.
- Brett Myers was pitching real well in late May.
- In May I began to lose faith and predicted they would hang around but eventually falter. I guess we are lucky they made it to the last game of the year.
- What some of you thought about Charlie Manuel on May 26th.
- Jim Thome hit a home run this season!
- Name of the year goes to Yorvit Torrealba, Phillies beat the Giants.
That’s April and May for now. Look for more parts coming soon.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money