Feb 1, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
Brent Blanchard (shooting for Geppert Bros Demolition) sent along these photos of the Spectrum destrutction which will be featured on the cover of Demolition Magazine ("The voice of the Demolition Industry"), so be sure to look for your issue in the mail next month. [photos below]
Brent writes in: "Yes, the way-overhyped 'end' is actually ending, the above-grade superstructure will be substantially, really, truly leveled over the next two weeks. No, Dr. J and Bernie Parent will not be operating the pulverizers and excavators.
"The small ice pond is where Kate Smith once stood."
Thanks to Brent for the photos.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money