Mar 29, 2006, 10:19 AM EST
Sure, we all love a good Geno’s whiz wit, but when you are at a baseball game you eat hot dogs. Geno’s told the Phillies to go fly a kite. The Phillies will replace the Geno’s spot with Rick’s Steaks which resides in the Reading Terminal, a disciple of Pat’s. I can’t vouch for Rick’s but I’ll be sure to give a full report once I give it a go. Do not fret hungry fans, there is still the Schmitter, Bull’s BBQ, and Tony Luke’s Pork Italian, not to mention the foot long Hatfield Franks.
Hey, you can always look on the bright side, the Chikie’s and Pete’s crab fry stand has doubled in size!
Also of interest, the Phillies are targeting college aged fans by throwing Rooftop Thursdays this year at CBP. Complete with bull riding, beach days, and free Xbox usage. While the beach days may seem like a good idea to attract the Delilah’s of the 215 on a sunny day in South Philly, I’m afraid it will attract more Ralphie’s from the Northeast who weigh 295.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return