Mar 29, 2006, 10:19 AM EDT
Sure, we all love a good Geno’s whiz wit, but when you are at a baseball game you eat hot dogs. Geno’s told the Phillies to go fly a kite. The Phillies will replace the Geno’s spot with Rick’s Steaks which resides in the Reading Terminal, a disciple of Pat’s. I can’t vouch for Rick’s but I’ll be sure to give a full report once I give it a go. Do not fret hungry fans, there is still the Schmitter, Bull’s BBQ, and Tony Luke’s Pork Italian, not to mention the foot long Hatfield Franks.
Hey, you can always look on the bright side, the Chikie’s and Pete’s crab fry stand has doubled in size!
Also of interest, the Phillies are targeting college aged fans by throwing Rooftop Thursdays this year at CBP. Complete with bull riding, beach days, and free Xbox usage. While the beach days may seem like a good idea to attract the Delilah’s of the 215 on a sunny day in South Philly, I’m afraid it will attract more Ralphie’s from the Northeast who weigh 295.
|will on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|FlyersFan on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Shane Gostisbehere on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money