Jun 7, 2005, 9:24 AM EDT
Yesterday was not a good day for me in terms of watching games I would have liked to watch. The day game at Citizens Bank Park was.. well.. during the day, and some of us have jobs and the like. I was getting IM updates during some of the game. The Phils couldn’t complete the sweep, but put up a decent effort after being down big early.
It would have been nice to see Bobby A. get a late inning game winner simply to hear how the wolf man Howard Eskin would respond. But alas, Thome and Abreu came up short.
In the second game I missed of the day, The Pistons shut down the dynamic duo of Wade and Shaq in a game I know nothing about. Did anyone else get a hurricane rolling through their neighborhood? Power was out for hours and all I could do was listen to Jimmy Cliff’s The Harder They Come and Bruce Springsteen’s Live in New York on my new laptop. They are the only 2 cds I have ripped on there so far. How weird is it when the power goes out for that long? I didn’t even have a flashlight so my laptop was the only light I had. Did I miss a classic in the Heat/Pistons game? Does anyone think Larry Brown is an honest guy?
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money