Dec 22, 2004, 10:15 PM EDT
I find it odd that some people I know, who like to gamble on sports, will call me up and ask me who I like in a certain random game. This never really used to happen before I had a website dedicated to mostly sports. So if you want to earn any kind of credibility just simply start a website and people think you know things. If you think I happen to know anything, my lock of the year pick is the Eagles on Sunday giving 3.5 to the Chargers. Feel free to leave all comments about how you lost your house, your wife, and your car because you listened to some moron with a website.
Come on Birds, win with ease tomorrow. We need it.
|Matt S. on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return