Mar 18, 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
If you're reading this before the Villanova game tips off at 12:30 p.m. this afternoon, I feel bad for you. That means you're likely sitting in front of a computer somewhere and not taking the day off or at the very least a "long lunch" to go watch the NCAA tourney all day at your local sports bar. Thankfully for you, CBS and the NCAA have done a fabulous job of allowing you to watch games at work.
The big news out of Providence today is that Scottie Reynolds and Corey Fisher will not be in the starting line up as Jay Wright tries to make a "minor teaching point." The good news for 'Nova fans is that it's a lot easier to make a point against a team like Robert Morris in a 15-2 match up than a tougher later round opponent.
12:30 tip from Providence. The story behind Reynolds and Fisher's benching should be about as interesting as the actual game.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money