Jun 21, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
When I logged on to the Internet this morning, the first thing I thought was, "I really wish Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Stewart Bradley and Sprite pitchman Drake could help me decide which Hollywood starlet is hotter, Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Aniston?"
The Internet always delivers. Below, video of Stewlander and Drake talking with a lady named "G-N" from Wired 96.5 about life's important questions, such as "Snookie or Kim Kardashian?" [video below]
The video was posted on Stew's new website that launched this morning. The site appears to be quite different than your typical athlete website with Bradley actually using it as a personal blog of sorts for his random thoughts on the world wide web. For instance, Stew B. got quite the kick out of the video "Ricky Martin Baby," with Steward writing "Can somebody get this baby a diaper that fits?"
what StewartBradley55.com looks like
Bradley is among a number of Eagles players who are embracing social networking tools as a way to really interact with their fans. Stewlander, Herremans and Celek seem pretty tight per their twitter activities as well, with all hanging out at Celek's lake house this weekend.
We've poked fun at Bradley in the past, but you have to give the guy credit for putting what seems like his real self out there for fans to get to know and interact with.
Also, Team Aniston.
>>Chillin with Drake [StewartBradley55.com]
|psudrozz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|najwa wahid on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|walt on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money