Sep 5, 2010, 8:20 AM EDT
When word started spreading among the Union faithful that Kansas City Wizards coach Peter Vermes was arrested for a DUI in late August, we knew there'd be some chants aimed his way. What we didn't know was that there would be a chorus of "99 Bottles of Beer" that would last until there were no bottles of beer left.
This consumed much of the first half, though there were interruptions for other game-action chants and one celebration. Then, right back to the bottles of beer. About midway through, some fans started holding up their keys, and soon everyone was doing it. There's a bit of a "Let he who is without ARD classes cast the first stone" element, but it was still funny.
Highlights, including Le Toux's 10th of the season, ATJ.
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return