Jan 26, 2005, 6:22 AM EDT
The ever continuing saga of whether or not T.O. plays continues. Last night his doctor reported Owens won’t be cleared to play, but other reports were saying he was cleared to run, possibly as early as today. I’m not worried about T.O. playing or not simply because if he does play, he won’t be the T.O. we have seen all season. The Eagles are capable without him, so they should plan as if he isn’t going to be on the field in Jacksonville. I’ll definately update as soon as anything new gets out.
PHILADELPHIA — Terrell Owens’ doctor said Tuesday he will not give the All-Pro receiver clearance to play in the Super Bowl.
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Mungman on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money