Jan 26, 2005, 6:22 AM EDT
The ever continuing saga of whether or not T.O. plays continues. Last night his doctor reported Owens won’t be cleared to play, but other reports were saying he was cleared to run, possibly as early as today. I’m not worried about T.O. playing or not simply because if he does play, he won’t be the T.O. we have seen all season. The Eagles are capable without him, so they should plan as if he isn’t going to be on the field in Jacksonville. I’ll definately update as soon as anything new gets out.
PHILADELPHIA — Terrell Owens’ doctor said Tuesday he will not give the All-Pro receiver clearance to play in the Super Bowl.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return