Dec 22, 2005, 11:05 PM EDT
The parent of a 6 year old peewee football player pulled out a loaded magnum and threatened a coach with it. The game was between the Outlaws and the Raiders.
Acording to 6ABC’s website:
During the game that started at 10am Sunday morning at Burholme Park, a
father of a player started arguing with the coach because his son
wasn’t playing enough.
The father and the coach started fist fighting and the father pulled
out a 357 magnum loaded with 5 live rounds after the coach started
getting the upper hand in the fight.
The referee of the game got involved and knocked out the brother of the man who pulled a gun out. Don’t mess with the zebras.
Most 6 year olds don’t even care if they get to play. They’re just happy to sit on the sideline as long as they get to go to McDonald’s after the game for Happy Meals.
Follow Up: More on the Nutty Parent [The 700 Level]
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return