Jan 5, 2006, 9:08 PM EDT
JoePa had a rough day on Saturday. His team stinks and got beat up on by Wisconsin 13-3. He gets tackled and breaks a bone on the sideline. Then he gets called an "old fart" by an ESPN analyst. It was more stupid than anything. Craig James was commenting about how Wisconsin’s coach "gave it to the old fart" by taking advantage of some new stupid rule before the half. You just don’t call JoePa an old fart… even if it may be true.
Video of the injury. Ouch.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return