Apr 29, 2005, 6:11 PM EDT
The scary thing about this is that Doug Flutie could be Tom Brady’s father. I mean, with Flutie’s reputation, he definitely could have been a busy 16 year old.
Watch the best play of Flutie’s career and one of the greatest plays ever. (real media)
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots signed free agent quarterback Doug Flutie today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. The former Boston College signal caller returns to New England, where he played in 17 games with 13 starts for the Patriots from 1987-89.
"We are pleased with the signing of Doug Flutie,” said Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick. “He brings us additional veteran experience and depth at the quarterback position."
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money