Jul 21, 2005, 11:37 AM EDT
Let’s just try and forget about last night’s debacle. I was watching the game at a bar and one moment it was 0-0 and literally looked away for 2 minutes to order my food. When I looked back up it was 7-0?!? Insane.
I haven’t really done one of these before, but since most of you are at work, you can comment on the game as it progresses if you like. Perhaps someone watching can fill the rest of us in on anything interesting.
Comment away. Feel free to vent about the Phils or talk about what you had for lunch.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money