Apr 11, 2005, 3:31 PM EDT
You can’t get much more F’ed up than booing during a moment of silence for the Pope after he died. I mean, I guess you could light a pile of shit on fire and leave it under Mother Theresa’s door and then ring-and-run. Scotish fans booed during a moment of silence for the Pope over the weekend.
Other random things for your entertainment purposes:
-Two games for you: Duck Hunt and a very random crappy Kobe Bryant game.
-Get yourself a new laptop with a transparent screen.
-The world’s only frog hospital to close.
-Oldest. Thing. Ever.
-And a pretty girl. Scroll Down.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return