Jan 3, 2005, 9:44 PM EDT
You probably won’t see a ton of Flyers material around here but last night Philly beat Washington 8-1. That isn’t a typo.. 8 goals. January of 1999 was the last time the Flyers scored 8 goals in a game. At one point my roommate said he felt like he was watching a video game. It was some entertaining hockey. There was a sick move by Jeff Carter where he made the goalie look completely foolish. The Flyers really have some great young talent. Robert Esche looked great only letting one past him.
Let’s hope the Eagles can score as many points against Washington on Sunday as the Flyers did tonight.
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money