Feb 1, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
The full details of his arrest aren't available yet, but 19-year-old Phillies pitching prospect Brody Colvin was arrested early Sunday morning in Lafayette, Louisiana. Paul Hagen has the few details that are available so far in today's Daily News. We'll give him the 19-year-old's-mistake/benefit of the doubt barring anything egregious being involved when the full report is released, and until then take this opportunity to start the morning with the appropriate soundtrack.
Mama Pajama unavailable for comment.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money