Jul 29, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
Dom Brown, Roy Oswalt, '80s Retro Night… there's just so much to be excited about in the Phillies world as of late. Oh, and the Fightins' have won seven straight games and sit just 3.0 back of the Braves in the East coming into tonight's action. They're also winners of 10 straight at Citizens Bank Park and will look to finish off a perfect homestand tonight by sweeping Arizona.
Kyle Kendrick (6-4, 4.60), who has now cemented his spot in the rotation with the departure of JA Happ and the season-ending injury to Jamie Moyer, will take on Joe Saunders (6-10, 4.62) who was recently acquired in the deal that sent Dan Haren to LAA.
Dom Brown, who stole the show last night, will not get the start against the Diamondbacks lefty.
The Phils line up this evening: 1. Polly, 2. Ibanez, 3. Francisco, 4. Howard, 5. Werth, 6. Ransom (3B), 7. Ruiz, 8. Valdez, 9. Kendrick.
First pitch from the Bank scheduled for 7:05. Don't stop believing.
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money