Jun 17, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Let me tell you a little story, Danny. I once knew a guy who could have been a great golfer, could have gone pro. All he needed was a little time and practice. Decided to go to college instead. Went for four years, did pretty well. Then at the end of his four years, his last semester he was kicked out. … You know what for? He was night putting, just putting at night … with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean. You know who that guy was Danny?
Take one good guess.
No. No, that guy was Mitch Cumstein, my roommate. He was a good guy.
That’s the long way of saying CSN’s John Finger and I took a little walk around Merion last night before we finally cut out for the week.
For Finger’s story on Justin Rose’s win, click here —–> Justin Rose wins the U.S. Open at Merion
For my story on Phil Mickelson’s sixth runner-up finish —–> Putter fails Mickelson, who finds only more Open heartbreak
For the full story on Shawn Stefani’s hole-in-one —–> Stefani records first U.S. Open ace at Merion
And for all of The700Level’s 2013 U.S. Open coverage ——> bang it right here
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Reneecel on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money