Oct 28, 2013, 7:27 PM EDT
— IG: @NickiMinaj (@NICKIMINAJ) October 28, 2013
That’s just — that’s just super.
If you’re wondering what the hell is going on, Villanova brought in Ms. Minaj to perform at its Hoops Mania event over the weekend — one of those college basketball kickoff-open-practice-lively-party events that are becoming bigger and bigger spectacles.
Michigan State pretended to shoot Tom Izzo out of a cannon.
Somewhere, Fran Dunphy and Phil Martelli are asking “what a Nicki Minaj” is.
Enjoy the rest of your evening — which you will now spend, like me, continuing to look at this picture.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money