Apr 7, 2008, 12:17 PM EDT
The Phillies currently sit at 2-4 which places them at the bottom of the NL East. I think most Phillies fans realize that it’s still very early in the season and this record shouldn’t be of much concern just yet. But there are areas that I think there are legitimate concerns about. Brett Myers has not looked like the ace we all hoped and expected him to be. Myers has thrown two starts now and never really put the Phillies in a position to win either game. As a team the Phillies have an ERA over 5 which places them among the league’s worst.
This afternoon’s game is a big one with our real ace Cole Hamels going up against rockstar Bronson Arroyo. First pitch is somewhere around 12:35. We may try to do one of those live blogs so check back around game time.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money