Jan 31, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
With a number of Phillies players already down in Clearwater getting some work in — and with David Murphy (snow sucks), Jim Salisbury (give rotation regular rest), and Bob Brookover (Charlie Manuel likes chain-y steakhouses) typing out some new baseball material today — we thought we'd head over to Bodog.com to see what the Baseball Future lines looked like on this chilly Monday morning.
Not surprisingly, two weeks before pitchers and catchers are even scheduled to report, the Phillies are still the favorites in to win it all in 2011.
Phillies – 13/4
Red Sox – 5/1
Yankees – 6/1
followed by the defending league champs
Giants – 14/1
Rangers – 18/1
Those are the only teams with odds below 20/1. Fellow NL East rivals Nats (80/1), Mets (40/1), Marlins (40/1), Braves (22/1) all a bit of a long shot.
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return