Aug 16, 2005, 12:17 AM EDT
B-Man just showed us his battle wounds, Scott is working the grill to perfection, DBM just asked for the ketchup, the Boston College scrub just threw a touchdown and Sid has just requested me to post no negative thoughts on the game. So:
-No serious injuries as far as I know.
-Ryan Moats looked great. Explosive quick moves with some strength mixed in.
-Bruce Perry had a BEASTLY TD run.
-Reggie Brown looked solid, he could be a real player. 5 catches, 52 yards.
-Terrell Owens was not on the half time show.
-There was no sign of Donovan dry heaving
-Chris Samp made a phenomenal catch.
-My Mother thinks our third string QB is easy on the eyes.
-Drinking on Monday nights is a great thing.
In reality it was a preseason game and you have to be happy to get some kinks out without any real injuries. They definitely looked shaky at times but you expect that in the first preseason game.
Quote of the night from the Birdman: "the Monkey will never lead me in the wrong direction, except when I crash my car."
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|ochospantalones on Tonight: Hollywood Hamels|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money