Feb 23, 2009, 3:42 PM EDT
Ed Snider: Well why don't you give me your f*#king sixteen cents you got on you
and we'll put your tickets on layaway. There you go, keep it right up
here for you, We'll put you on a program. Everyday you bring your six
cents and at the end of the week you'll get your tickets.
Fan: Why do you have to be such an asshole?
Ed Snider: What am I, f*ckin' tickets welfare? I think you should establish a
good line of credit. Like how you bought your couch, payment plans.
Remember how your mother brought in $10 everyday for a year and she
finally got her couch Rent-A-Center Style?
Fan: I have my food now please?
Ed Snider: [throws the burger at you] Here's your f*#king double burger!
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money