Feb 5, 2007, 10:17 PM EDT
A comment from Chris on my last post in which I mentioned that John Clayton believes the Eagles should look at how well Favre has done in his "old age" when they decide on the fate of five.
Allow me to put this in perspective. Clayton seems to forget: Favre is
an NFL iron man. The guy never gets hurt. McNabb is an NFL tin man who
almost always gets hurt. There’s the fallacy in your argument, Clayton.
Now you can go back to looking like a giant penis with glasses.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money