Jan 15, 2008, 10:30 AM EDT
Scott Hartnell on his physical play:
"It’s part of the game, and I know Flyers fans love to see it and I
love playing that way. It’s fun to go out there every night
and work your tail off."
Today’s Daily News tells us that Hartnell and his wife live in Olde City and enjoy taking advantage of the plethora of restaurants Philadelphia has to offer.
Perhaps the best tidbit from the article: Hartnell gets his nickname, Bird Dogg, from the combination of his resemblance to Larry Bird and then someone added something about Snoop Dogg.
>>Flyers Hartnell at home in Philly [Daily News]
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money