Feb 4, 2006, 12:03 AM EDT
Villanova beat Penn on Saturday at the Palestra but the game was a lot closer than the ‘Nova faithful would have liked. They could have used Randy Foye. Randy has moved on from his great career on the Main Line and is now balling for the Minnesota Timberwolves who were in town to play the Sixers last night at the Wachovia Center.
Foye had a cheering section of sorts at the game with the current ‘Nova squad and head coach Jay Wright were in the nose bleeds.
As for the Sixers, they didn’t decide to show up. Philly fell to Kevin Garnett and the Wolves to drop their fourth straight. The Sixers are now 5-11. With the sad state of the Atlantic Division, the Sixers are still only two games out of first. Rodney Carney got his second straight start. A.I. led the Sixers with 26 on a weak 6-19 shooting.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money