May 27, 2005, 7:24 PM EDT
Reebok.com has a link to all of their commercials (videos are bottom right) they did where they put 11 NFL players in a house. They all feature Donovan McNabb, Jevon Kearse, and David Akers. Some are pretty funny and the outtakes are great. These commercials sure beat the Chunky Soup ads.
My favorite one features two players (Kellon Winslow and Chad Johnson I think) fighting over who gets a bigger room, then they have a lift off. When Winslow says, "I’m moving into the big room now baby!" McNabb chimes in, "the McNabb Suite?!" "Seniority Baby."
McNabb gets his props. Has anyone found where you can buy some "Super 5" apparel?
Also a cameo by the greatest running back I have ever watched play, Barry Sanders.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money