Feb 19, 2008, 2:15 PM EDT
Eagles receiver Reggie Brown is not happy that he was left out of the lineup and out of uniform for two straight weeks.
Asked why he thinks receivers Hank Baskett and Jason Avant moved
ahead of him, Brown said yesterday: "I don’t know. That’s a question
you need to ask Reid, then you can come back down here and tell me,
because I don’t know. I don’t get answers. I’m in the dark right now.
I’ve tried to. I don’t get answers."
Since Andy Reid isn’t giving him answers, what do you think? Do you have answers for Reggie?
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money