Feb 10, 2010, 10:20 AM EDT
Yes, Rex Ryan, son of Legend-in-This-Town Eagles coach Buddy Ryan and current head man for the Jets, was spotted at a Carolina Hurricanes game last night—wearing a Flyers jersey.
Not surprising that a Ryan would be a Dave "The Hammer" Schultz fan. Here's some audio from an interview he did on the spot. Rex would later change into a Hurricanes jersey… Above photo via Joe Ovies on twitter.
After the jump, a picture you don't want to see—Ryan changing into the Canes jersey that some ice girls brought him. You've been warned.
Second pic via The Big Lead, who, unfortunately, has more pictures from this event.
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money