May 5, 2005, 10:33 AM EDT
Well, Not much on the breaking news front this morning so I figured what better than a Road Trip Travel Guide:
Every fan needs a beautiful Phillies Leather Travel Bag. This is great to throw all of your clothes in, much more efficient than your old piece of crap bag you had in college that is smelly and dirty, which you got for free for signing up for a credit card;you used to carry beer in to try and sneak into your dorm and there was always that one can that got punctured and allowd beer to spill all over your bag and you never cleaned it. So get one of these nice new ones.
All Philadelphians enjoy a nice nip from time to time, what better to drink from than a Philadelphia Eagles Flask.
You never know what kind of weather you will run into on a road trip, so be prepared with your Phillies Retro Jacket. Great for picking up the opposing cities woman.
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money