Jan 9, 2006, 9:41 PM EDT
‘‘Me and the boy A.I. got more in common / Than just ballin’ and
rhymin’ / Get it? More in Carmen / I came in your Bentley backseat,
skeeted in your Jeep / Left condoms on your baby seat. . . .”
—Jay-Z (“Super Ugly”)
Nas, Jay-Z, and our boy Allen Iverson all have one lady in common: Carmen Bryan. A quick synopsis for the uninformed: She is the mother of rapper Nas’ child and is described as a Hip Hop Helen of Troy. Carmen earned this moniker by being the origin of a pissing match between Jay-Z and Nas circa 2001. Her much anticipated tell all book comes out November 28th and AllHipHop.com has what is rumored to be chapter 12 of the book. It contains juicy details of a meeting with Allen Iverson in Atlantic City:
The night was winding
down and Danae and Marlon left. Allen and I were finally alone. It was
like we both were on the same page,
because the minute Danae and Marlon disappeared it was on and poppin!
I undressed slowly as he watched.
Then he disrobed.
His body was sick! He was lean with perfect muscles and natural cuts.
He had a lot of scars all over his body, which turned me on even more.
He was like a warrior, so rough and had the
battle wounds to prove it. He stood naked on the edge of the bed and
looked damn near edible. I felt his eyes caress
every part of me. I wore a sexy pearl white thong with a matching bra.
He was licked his lips and
kept his eyes glued to me. After a few moments I was completely naked
and my legs were wrapped around his
motions. Our lips kissed, hands
touched, tongues surfed and juices flowed. Before the night ended we
had indulged in four rounds of pure animalistic
The A.I. stories are just the beginning. She continues on with stories of how she assaulted Nas with pepper spray, engaged in sex with Nas only days after she spent Crystal sipping evenings with Iverson, cursed out Foxy Brown, punched girls in the face. It’s action-packed — that is, if you can get through the rough writing. Is this rumored except from the book legit? I guess we won’t know until November 28th, but it certainly is entertaining.
>>Rumored Chapter 12 of Sex, Drugs & Hip Hop, & Oh Did I Mention Love? [AllHipHop.com]
>>It was written [King Magazine]
>>Video of Carmen Bryan talking about the book [XXL Magazine]
>>It’s No Secret: From Nas to Jay-Z, from Seduction to Scandal–a Hip-Hop Helen of Troy Tells All [Amazon]
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money